Story Edition - What easyJet has asked customers to do after cyber attack - Bristol Live
This website is managed by CERT-EU. Find out more about us.
For questions or comments, please contact us at:
PGP Fingerprint: CBD6 07BA 59AC 4462 B98F 8DB2 32AB 2903 830D ACB8
Emergency phone: +3222990005
Select top stories in other languages.
Geo Path : Bristol,Avon,England,UK
lat : 51.4692 lon : -2.54002
- Personal details of nine million customers accessed in easyJet cyber attack - Fire and Security Matters
- Chinese hackers suspected of stealing details of 9 million easyJet customers
- EasyJet reveals cyber attack on nine million clients
- EasyJet: Nine million customers' details 'accessed' by hackers
- Cyber Attack of the Week 13 – EasyJet Data Breach Leaks 9 Million Customer Records
- Around 9 Million easyJet Customers’ Details Stolen in Hacking Incident